CARRIE MINTER IMAGES OF THIS EXOTIC BLONDE


Today on Beautiful Girls Collection CARRIE MINTER

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking something about me! My name is Carrie Minter and I am a professional model. My background is Scandinavian, Indian, Irish, English, German and Dutch. I think I have a very exotic look.

I am a very versatile model and have appeared in everything: Teen Magazines; Interlude's 2009 Prom Campaign; billboards for The Beverly Hills Hotel; print advertisements for AOL, NBC, The Renaissance Hotel; Benchwarmer Trading Cards; and I've been on the cover and featured in Apparel News and People Magazine, Australia.

I do a lot of swimwear and lingerie modeling for various companies; as well as Runway, Fashion, Fitness and Spokes-Modeling. I had a Co-Starring role on TNT's, "The Closer" as Russian beauty, "Zoya". I was also a featured Bombshell in "Dukes of Hazard: The Beginning"; and cast by Director Mike Nichols as a "Fantasy Suite Girl" in "Charlie Wilson's War". You can look for me in the upcoming movie "Datenight" starring Tina Fey.

I'm a REAL Southern girl and grew up near Dallas Texas before moving to Los Angeles where I am living now. I've always loved performing and being in front of the camera. I love my modeling and I want to make it to the top in my career! I am a true LEO and love to give and get love! I love being around individuals that are positive, driven and genuine.

I love my family and friends more than anything in this world and there isn't almost anything that I wouldn't do for them.

One of my main interests is travel. I love going to fun and exciting places and meeting new and interesting people. I love to see and try new things. When I'm not working I like to write, hangout with my girlfriends, go to the pool, the spa, shop, enjoy great food and wine, work out, read, and watch movies. I'm actually a pretty simple girl and a bit of a homebody; probably because the rare times that I do go out I tend to get into trouble. ;)

My favorite colors are pink and green, and if I weren't a model I would probably be doing something in the music industry. Some things I like are flowers, massages, make-up, animals, hot little bikinis, southern hospitality, spontaneity, costumes, passionate people, music, text messaging (I am not a big phone person, but I love to text), helping others, free spirits, honesty, leaders, baking, giving, being silly, living in the moment!, sexy lingerie, super high heels, learning something new, photographs, getting "just the right shot", art, pilates, the ocean, good manners, compassion, tennis, innocence, making and spending money, yoga, team players, lunches with my girls, and to laugh!

Some things I don't like are judgmental people, insensitivity, noisy places, pushy people, arrogance, people who are unappreciative of what they have, unkindness, cruelty, hangovers, drama, bullshit, jealousy, selfishness, haters, zits, closed minds, phony people, controlled environments, ignorance and movies with bad endings.

If I had one wish for the world it would be that everyone was kind to one another.

So there's a little about me..


Beautiful girls collection it´s a collection of images and wallpapers of extremely beautiful women here you will find only selected images of selected women don´t forget to visit: http://beautifulgirlscollection.blogspot.com and see the spectacular collection of the most beautiful girls in the world.






CARRIE MINTER on Beautiful Girls Collection
Return to this blog to see more beautiful girls daily
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Blogalaxia tags:babes, bellas, photos, hot, bellas mujeres, celebrity Playmates, hollywood, lindas, minifaldas, mujeres lindas, modelos, mujeres, sexy, wallpapers, pictures, poster, lenceria, bikinis, tangas, bellas mujeres, bellezas, famosas, modelos fotos chicas hermosas
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------