CHELSEA MEDLEY ON BEAUTIFUL GIRLS COLLECTION


Hi everyone! My name is Chelse Medley, I was born in Charleston, SC and currently reside in Miami Beach, FL. I am professional model so I am usually traveling between CA, NY, FL and sometimes back home to SC :)

I'm a pretty simple girl with lots of dreams and goals! I was an entrepreneur of a graphic and web design business but have taken time off to pursue my modeling career. Besides modeling, my other career goals are to receive licenses in massage therapy and real estate, as well as a degree in graphic design. I can also picture myself owning a spa and restaurant one day.

Some things you may have seen me in would be NFL Superbowl commercial, Miami fashion week, an international Colgate Commercial, FIGHT! Magazine, Boca Ratons "Best of Boca" magazine as their 2008 cover girl model, Miss Hawaiian Tropic, "Marley and Me" featuring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston. I have worked extremely hard to get where I am, and through more hard work and dedication, I will get exactly where I want to be in the modeling industry! :)
I'm a very outgoing girl that loves to have fun! I enjoy partying, working out, watching UFC, traveling, and spending time with my family and friends.
I've seen and been through more than most people would in a life time. Some of it good, some of it bad.. Either way everything has been a learning experience for me. I enjoy talking to happy, outgoing, intelligent, goal oriented people that know what they want in life. I dislike self-centered, selfish people or anyone that feels they are better than others. I believe you should treat others the way you would want to be treated, and you should never take anybody for granted.







Beautiful girls collection it´s a collection of images and wallpapers of extremely beautiful women here you will find only selected images of selected women don´t forget to visit: http://beautifulgirlscollection.blogspot.com and see the spectacular collection of the most beautiful girls in the world.


CHELSEA MEDLEY on Beautiful Girls Collection
Return to this blog to see more beautiful girls daily
The most beautiful women of the world will justify why they are rightful to be called that way. These beauties have the beauty, bodies, and attitude that will turn you on. Let them bring you to greater heights only at Beautiful girls collection
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Blogalaxia tags:, , , , , Playmates, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------